Ready to see Craig Morgan at Country Edge? Some tips & reminders:
- If you do not already have tickets, you can save $5 each if you purchase before 11:59PM on Thursday, Sept. 5. Click here to purchase tickets.
- The easiest way to enter is through the main gate, located at the intersection of Fulton and North Henry streets. There also will be gates located in the alley behind Two Brothers Downtown Pub & Grill, as well as on Canal Street, near our beer trailer.
- Arrive early to avoid lines. Gates open to general-admission ticket holders at 6PM on Friday, Sept. 6, with music beginning at 7PM.
- If you purchased VIP tickets, you may enter through any gate beginning at 5PM. From there you will be directed to the VIP area.
- Bring your tickets, either printed or on your phone. We need to scan the QR code before you can enter.
- If you bought advance tickets, you will be directed to a line to have them scanned.
- If you need to buy tickets, there will be a separate line. $25 each, cash or card only. A $2 per ticket processing fee applies to all debit/credit card orders.
- There is NOT any seating provided in the general-admission area, so bring a lawn chair if you don’t want to stand all night. Bleacher seating is provided in the VIP area, so please do not bring chairs if you have VIP tickets.
- No carry-in food or beverage. We have a variety of vendors serving all weekend long.
- Two ATMs will be available on the grounds. A withdrawal fee will apply.
- Cellular service in downtown Edgerton can be spotty, depending on your carrier. No public wi-fi available.
- No weapons allowed. Please leave them at home or locked securely in your vehicle.
- There is abundant street parking throughout downtown Edgerton. There are a few paid lots, not associated with Chilimania. Please be respectful of our downtown and our neighbors when arriving at and leaving the festival.
- We have been made aware that there will be both Uber and Lyft drivers in the area to take people to and from downtown Edgerton. Please download those apps for driver availability and to arrange rides.
- Craig Morgan will hit the stage at about 9:30PM. Saving Savannah plays from 7-9PM.
We can’t wait to party with you all throughout the weekend!