Ready to see Morgan Wallen tonight at Country Edge? Some tips & reminders:
- Enter through the main gate, located at the intersection of Fulton and North Henry streets.
- Arrive early to avoid lines. Gates open at 5PM with music beginning shortly thereafter.
- Bring your tickets, either printed or on your phone. We need to scan the QR code before you can enter.
- If you bought advance tickets, you will be directed to a line to have them scanned.
- If you need to buy tickets, there will be a separate line. $15 each, cash or card only.
- There is NOT any seating provided, so bring a lawn chair if you don’t want to stand all night.
- No carry-in food or beverage. We have a variety of vendors serving all weekend long.
- Two ATMs will be available on the grounds.
- Cellular service in downtown Edgerton can be spotty, depending on your carrier. No public wi-fi available.
- No weapons allowed. Please leave them at home or locked securely in your vehicle.
- There is abundant street parking throughout downtown Edgerton. There are a few paid lots, not associated with Chilimania. Please be respectful of our downtown and our neighbors when arriving at and leaving the festival.
- Morgan Wallen will hit the stage at about 10PM. Saving Savannah plays from 7:30-9:30, with A Tad of Sarahcha opening the night from 5-7.
We can’t wait to party with you all tonight and throughout the weekend!