Chilimania is once again proud to host the Wisconsin State Championship CASI Cook-off, with the top placing chilies earning trophies as well as points toward the CASI National Cook-off in Terlingua, Texas.
Along with the CASI cook-off, we will have our traditional cook-off with cash prizes and trophies. You may enter either or both of the cook-offs. Please note that CASI cooking and judging rules will apply for the CASI cook-off.
The homemade salsa judging will be more in line with the chili judging procedures. One-pint entries will be brought to the judging tent for a formal tasting. See the Salsa Contest page for all the rules.
Of course we still encourage you to have your own “super secret recipe” salsa, and some chips available at your booth between noon and 1 p.m. for public tasting. A cash prize is available for the first place salsa.
Join in the fun of decorating your booth for a chance to win the Best Booth award (and a cash prize). CASI Showmanship is also on the line. Show us what you got and you may be taking home a trophy!
Booths are 10-feet by 10-feet. Please remember, there is a maximum of six (6) cooks per booth!
Registration can be completed online (entry fee paid via credit/debit card or PayPal) or via hard-copy registration form and personal check sent via U.S. Mail.
If you have not already done so, please review the various categories, rules, and regulations prior to completing the registration form.
ENTRY FEE: $30
The entry fee can be paid via PayPal, debit/credit card, or personal check.
Offline Cook-Off Registration
- On a piece of paper, write down your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, which categories you’d like to register for (CASI chili, traditional chili, salsa), and any other comments or questions for Chilimania;
- Make out a personal check for $30 to Chilimania, Inc.;
- Send both to: Chilimania, 1007 N. Main St., Edgerton, WI 53534
Online Cook-Off Registration
Completely fill out the registration form found below;
- Once the form is complete you will be directed to PayPal;
- Pay the entry fee via credit/debit card or PayPal account;
- Once payment is complete you will be redirected back to chilimania.com.
We're sorry, online registration has closed. Please register on-site in front of the Edgerton Reporter building beginning at 7 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017.
Questions or problems with the form or payment? Contact us!