Dates & Location
- Country Edge is held each September on the Friday night following Labor Day in downtown Edgerton, Wisconsin. The second annual Country Edge will be held Friday, Sept. 8, 2017.
- Chilimania is held each September on the Saturday following Labor Day in downtown Edgerton, Wisconsin. The 28th annual Chilimania will be held Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017.
- Click here to view a Google Map of downtown Edgerton. Country Edge and Chilimania are held on North Henry Street between Fulton and Rollin streets.
- Country Edge opens its gates at 6 p.m. Friday and closes them after the concert (approximately 11 p.m.).
- Chilimania opens its gates at 10:30 a.m. and closes them at midnight. Live music and beer sales end at 11:45 p.m..
- Country Edge 2017 adult admission is $8; children under 12 are admitted free.
- Chilimania 2017 adult admission is $8, with children 12 and younger admitted free.
There are NO WEAPONS ALLOWED anywhere on the Chilimania grounds! This includes concealed and open carry. Please leave all weapons at home or locked safely in your vehicle.
- The public chili tasting begins at 3 p.m. and lasts until the chili is gone.
Tips for first-timers: The chili goes fast, sometimes in less than an hour! For the optimal chili-sampling experience, plan to arrive around 2 p.m., before the crowd swells.